Saturday, July 12, 2008

Happy Birthday To...

..well, ME! Today I've reached the quarter-century mark in my life, and in true child of the 80's fashion I'll be celebrating my birthday today at the Steve Miller Band concert with some good friends. Nothing fancy and no bar hopping, just some good old fashioned concert drinking! I'm not necessarily a huge Steve Miller fan, nor do I know a ton of his music, but I'm anticipating this concert to be a great time!



(*Note: In honor of The Steve Miller Band's appearance in "da 'Burgh", the lyrics to this song have temporarily been changed to "Abra-abracadabrinz, I wanna reach out and grab yinz")

3 comments:

JJB said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! It sucks that I have to be doing homework all day instead of concert drinking with yinz. I want to know how long you've been holding onto that Abracadabrinz line. It is perfection.

Julia said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Cant wait to celebrate with you today!

Elisabeth said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Andrew! Yeah, 25 is very old indeed, but I'm still more than twice as old as you are.

Steve Miller? For Christ sake, you know that you can do better than that. Of course, the drunken stupor may be very helpful for enduring this dreadful music.