Sunday, September 21, 2008

Hi, I'm Rock. Let's Shoot a Moose.

Jen-nay tipped me off to this fun little site , (presumably prompted by a beer-fueled conversation last night about Sarah Palin and her children) which tells you what your name would be if you were a Palin offspring. Personally the Republican VP candidate makes my skin crawl, as do the names of her god-knows-how-many children: Bristol, Piper, Track, Willow, and Trig (which apparently is Norse for "strength", potentially cool, but whatever). So what's your Palin name? Type it in and find out. Had I been lucky enough to be birthed into that skwacky right-wing gun-toting family, you would not be reading "The World According To Drewby", but rather "The World According To ROCK CRANE PALIN". I think my Palin name is much more rugged and sexy, but we must sacrifice some things for sanity.

No comments: