Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Travel Tuesday

I sucessfully completed my first day back to work in 3 months, and for some selfish reason I can't help but think about the summer vacation coming next year. This, coupled with the fact I haven't gone anywhere truly exotic or exciting in several years, has inspired me to create "Travel Tuesdays" where I'll share a photo and maybe something about a location where I would like to travel every Tuesday. Please feel free to post your own travel wishlists as well!

Today's destination: TAHITI



I think this picture is explaination enough, but besides the awesome Pacific beaches, I believe Tahiti would have the perfect combination of paradise and culture. As a person with a degree in French, the language factor also has an appeal for me. Plus, when I teach about this island, everyone always gets a kick out of the capital Papeete.

No comments: