Thursday, August 30, 2007

I See High People


I found his article is from thesmokinggun.com which may just be too good to be true:
Actor Haley Joel Osment was charged with drunk driving and marijuana possession after he crashed his 1996 Saturn station wagon while returning home from a Los Angeles concert in July 2006. The 18-year-old Osment, who starred as the boy who saw dead people in "The Sixth Sense," suffered minor injuries in the accident and was briefly hospitalized. Osment, who posed for a mug shot snapped by an L.A. sheriff's deputy, was released from custody after posting a $15,000 bond.

Not that driving drunk and crashing your car is a good thing at all, but when did the kid you wanted to slap across the room in Pay it Forward suddenly turn into someone you want to party with? And a 1996 SATURN? Must have blew all that Hollywood kid cash at Chuckie Cheese's. Or maybe just pot.

2 comments:

JJB said...

Pay It Forward changed my life. I bought ten computers for the Big Brothers Big Sisters club in Will-killsburg.

Unknown said...

I don't comment very often but I am reading...NEAT!