Sunday, November 11, 2007

More Music Please

The first time I heard this song was in the fantastic series finale of Six Feet Under, (which if you haven't seen it, spend the time to watch it.) and never knew the artist or name of the song. But, I knew I liked it. I forgot about it for about a year until just today I saw a trailer for the movie "Awake", which looks a little too creepy for me. It reminded me of just how much I like the song, and made me remember how moving it made the finale. With a little research I discovered the title is "Breathe Me" by Sia. Every once in a while it's nice to have some mellow chill music to jam to.

2 comments:

JJB said...

i've only listened to that song in the context of the six feet under finale, never saw this video, but i've always loved it. perfect for six feet under & this is a perfect video. thank you.

Cyclops said...

good song, creative video and it made my testicles ascend slightly. Overall I'd give it a 7.5... I've had better.