Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Ummm, Dreby, It's Only Monday.


So yesterday I invited some work friends over for a beer or two and some snacks. About halfway through the Oktoberfest case, I pull out a bottle of ApfelKorn apple schnapps, which I had bought to make spiked apple cider. (The helpful man at liquor store informed me when I bought it that if I bought plum brandy "the girl's panties would fall off faster". Ok, thanks.) When the ApfelKorn came out, my friend who teaches German, just started laughing. Not understanding the laughs as disapproval but encouragement, I proceeded to pass out several rounds of the schnapps then moved to Southern Comfort. By that time everyone was feeling pretty uninhibited and began salsa dancing in my kitchen. But, I guess I had the last laugh, since I found my head in the toilet at 7:30pm. Nice.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA.... I would have paid to hear you throw up in the toilet! I would have definitely had the last laugh! You guys should go on strike more often... sounds like a good time!

Anonymous said...

Nice!