Tuesday, January 22, 2008

My Body, My Choice.


Today is the the 35th anniversary of Roe v. Wade, making abortion legal. Although not a huge fan of killing babies, I do like personal rights and am, therefore, an evil "Pro-choicer". Today would have been a good day for Jen-nay and I to make our tour downtown to harass the pro-lifers with their toddler children holding signs with pictures of abortions on a busy street. (Which shows complete concern for the welfare of children) Let's keep in mind that this important court decision represents more than just abortion rights, and let's vote out the bastards who want to change it. Happy R. v. Wade Day!

3 comments:

JJB said...

I'm up for hunting Republicans anytime. If you wanna hit up the Liberty Ave Planned Parenthood soon, let me know. Holla!

Cyclops said...

What if Mary had coat hanger-aborted Jesus? Huh? Who would've died for your sinful lives? Lives full of fornication, lust and gluttony!

Elisabeth said...

Did you watch Boston Legal last night? Interesting twist on Roe vs. Wade. I'm 110% pro-choice.