Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter Y'all

I made it back to my place after the riveting family festivities. And as promised, the white chocolate cross made it's annual appearance. I would have a picture to share, but it seems my camera shit the bed this weekend. So I'll be in the market. Any suggestions?

Also included in my Easter holiday was my grandpa stating that "it seems 'Negroes' were born with a basketball in their hand", my great uncle from Italy showing his disgust for my Italian skills and an hour long video my grandpa made us watch on battleships of the NATO countries. I also discovered that Jen-nay's joke :"Jesus walked into a Hilton with three nails and asked 'Can you put me up for Easter?'" was not as big a hit at the dinner table as I first expected. Happy Easter.

3 comments:

JJB said...

Ummm...Drewby? Didn't you mean "Happy Easter Yinz?"

Sorry to hear the joke didn't go over well. Maybe if you would have taken it one step further, added something along the lines of "no room at the inn?" Oh well, next year.

Cyclops said...

Why wasn't Jesus Christ born in Mexico? Because they couldn't find three wise men and a virgin!

Elisabeth said...

I absolutely love that cartoon! I did not know that you had some Italian blood flowing in your veins!