Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Wanna Know How I Know You're Gay?

You like Coldplay. (and/or Chris Martin)

I know, I know ANOTHER music video post Drewby? But I just caught this new video on BET (yes, BET. And I also learned that you can catch "Different Strokes" there every day at 3) this afternoon and I'm loving the juxtaposition of Kanye West's pseudo-hard rap with Chris Martin's awesome voice and piano playing. Check it out, and let me know: is it just me or does Kanye's crotch seem to take an eerily leading role?

2 comments:

JJB said...

I thought Kanye was a big enough star that he could ask for a bathroom break during recording the video. The way he was grabbing himself--crotch-tastic!

Cyclops said...

You have a point here and Coldplay is pretty popular in France. Oh wait, I do really enjoy the song "Clocks"...I must go do some carpentry now.