Wednesday, September 12, 2007

A Case of the Hump Day...

Today is a very blah day for me. Not a bad day, just blah. I feel very unmotivated and even less creative. I'm validating my laziness because my horoscope today said "This is a good day for you to stay in and rest, dear Cancer." I am a "dear Cancer", wouldn't you say? The perfect melange of crab and 69.


In my boredom this evening, I did find out an interesting tidbit about myself from quizme.com. My DJ name would be DJ Wicked Wang. (See above Cancer statement) This, of course, is of no surprise t
o me.


andrew spins tunes as
DJ Wicked Wang


Get your dj name @ Quiz Meme



It also seems that my neighbor is constructing a great arc to save humanity, since I have heard nothing but hammering since approximately 4:30. (Current time 7:45 EST) It appears the building must be done very slowly, one nail at a time with exactly four deliberate strikes from the hammer. I might just have to go against my horoscope's better judgment today and get out. In the mere interest of my sanity.

1 comment:

JJB said...

if you would have used your proper name, Drewby, it would have revealed your true DJ name: DJ Slutty Slug