Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Handy Andy

To start my Hump Day, I ripped my kitchen cupboard door right off this morning while trying to make toast. This is not the first time I've done this either. I've repaired this same door TWICE already. I never was much of a handyman I guess. I think I may just leave it as is for a while. Adds a bit of whimsy to my kitchen, don't you think?

In other news, I bought a new hair gel, or pomade as they say, today. It's called magnetik by Schwarzkopf. The catchy misspelling alone would have sold me, but this hair product is the first of it's kind to contain pheromones. So, the marketing ploy is, put this in your hair and people will want to have sex with you. The box reads, (and I'm not clever enough to make this up) 4: guys who want texture, hold and game. ...magnetik texturizing pomade contains pheromones- a man's secret edge to make the ladies take notice. Increase your player potential, and of course, texturize and sculpt with serious hold that's never crunchy. The action is all yours- no strings attached. Sayonara Old Spice, there's a new pussy magnet in town! With packaging this good, I couldn't resist. And hell, if it works, it may even be worth the $5.50. Only thing needed to make it complete is a bottle of malt liquor and the morning after pill. I'll keep you posted on it's effectiveness.

5 comments:

JJB said...

texture & hold: a ribbed condom with a few drops of desensitizing cream in the tip...that's how you get game. you been so handy lately, andy, that you forget what women want?

JJB said...

oh almost forgot, genius transition between a broken cupboard & pomade: "in other news..." shibby.

Anonymous said...

Paying $5.50 for sex these days is pretty cheap. AND you get to "texturize and sculpt with serious hold that's never crunchy!" Total bonus!

P.S. "In other news".....Jack pissed on bed ON my birthday when I was sleeping IN it!

How do you like that transition Jen?

JJB said...

loves it!

drewby said...

Even though I feel bad about that Dykie, please know I just laughed out loud. Hope your birthday was fun in spite of all the cat piss!