Monday, September 3, 2007

Oh My God, I'm Organizin'!

My goal for September: organize/re-do my office/second bedroom. Ever since I moved into my place a full year ago, I have always used this room as a place to just throw the stuff I don't want to look at anymore. I also had to run right out and buy a brand new desk and bookshelf to put in here when I first moved in, since I was convinced I would use it all the time. Number of times I've sat at my desk to do actual work: 0.00. That's all changing now. By the end of the month I hope to have this place completely cleaned out and organized, and hopefully with some new furniture for my overnight guests to crash on. I'll keep you posted!

4 comments:

JJB said...

don't brag too much when you get this done, because it will make me feel even worse about our junk room.

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see it!!

Anonymous said...

this was my goal for September as well....haven't really gotten too far yet. Damn. You?

drewby said...

Oddly enough, I've actually made quite a bit of progress!