Monday, September 24, 2007

Move Over Martha...

I feel as though I've had quite a productive day today, and that's not a feeling I get too often. So, I'm blogging that. This evening, I rearranged my spare room. As you know, I get on a kick, and I won't let it die. I'm pretty pleased with the new arrangement, but I'm sure it will change. I also returned a pair of pants that don't fit, and bought 2 new CDs, which excites me since I haven't bought a new CD since BMG music club. I got "Sliver" by Nirvana which is a collection of demos of all their famous songs, and "OK Computer" by Radiohead which contains their best song in my opinion "Karma Police". Then I made some kick-ass jambalaya with andoullie and chicken, read through some old magazines and then made cookies! I'm such a domestic goddess tonight. And on top of that, today I taught a cool class about Salvador Dali and why you would have to be on drugs to create and do some of the things he did. All in all I feel pretty good about my day, which is good because I have an entire day of meetings to look forward to tomorrow.

1 comment:

JJB said...

burn me a copy of that nirvana cd, please, ok thanks. there is something about buying cds; it's like we forgot the thrill with all of the downloading/napster/itunes stuff. my freshman year of college is summed up by the the three cds i bought in the spring: dave matthews "under the table & dreaming," alanis "jagged little pill," and rusted root "when i woke."

the andoullie image: awesome.